Sea Fever Gulf 32

Sea Fever Gulf 32

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunrise at Jensen Beach, Sunday 3/24

Woke up to  partly cloudy sky with S-SW winds about 10. Problem was the forecast was for 25-35 knot winds starting around 10 a.m. Our preferred next anchorage is Lake Worth, about 35 miles south, with limited options with good protection or holding between.  As planned, at 7:30 Compass Rose called to discuss whether we were better off staying where we had good holding or gambling on wind, weather, and tide.  Unanimous...stay in Jensen Beach. The wind :s supposed to be with us- from the NW- tomorrow anyway!

Connected by Motorola

No comments:

Post a Comment