Sea Fever Gulf 32

Sea Fever Gulf 32

Monday, March 11, 2013

And now we wait...

Once we crossed the St Johns the favorable tides turned against us.
We were ok with the 2.8-3.5 knot head way but when  we got to the Atlantic Beach Bridge it got UGLY!  2.8...2.5...2.0. .1.8...1.1...0.9...0.0...-.2....Forget this..bang a huey and drop anchor and wait for the tidal current to ebb...
Have to keep an eye on the oyster bed to my starboard as rhe tide continues out.  the 20 ' I started in may disappear if the water or wind change direction!

Connected by Motorola

No comments:

Post a Comment