Seems like a beautiful day here..so far at least!
Sea Fever and Compass Rose plan to drop mooring lines in time to make the 8:00 passage through the Bridge of Lions. So far the is a light breeze from the SW, which predicted to hold thru the day. Not sure if it will be enough to give much of a push...we will be going against the tide as we leave the mooring field and the again about half an hour after we get north of the St Augustine inlet.
Our big issue will be when the St John river tides begin to effect us and if the will be in our favor. On the way down we had to drop the hook for about 45 minutes to allow to tide to subside a bit inorder to make it thru the Atlantic Beach bridge.
Connected by Motorola