Jan 18th update- starting at Fernandina Harbor Marina
The day started with a beautiful sunrise but wind and rain delayed departure from Fernandina Beach until about 9:30. Little did we realize that would lead to another delay for Sea fever. With tide approaching just south of the town, I ran aground and had to sit until the tide floated me about 50 minutes later.
Compass Rose continued on and made it to Palm Cove, while Sea Fever and Mindfulness took our time, dodging what turned out to be a succession of shoals. But- we made it to Sisters Creek, and dropped our hooks just off the ICW. Tomorrow- St. Augustine!